Mortal Kombat X Jason Voorhees Gameplay – Jason Gameplay Xbox Oneadmin July 12, 2020 29 Comments
Jason Voorhees comes to Mortal Kombat X this week as DLC. See Jason’s Mortal Kombat X fatality and variations in this Xbox One gameplay. Subscribe for more Xbox One videos: www.tinyurl.com/SubToOxbox
The first variation for hockey mask enthusiast Jason is Unstoppable, which gives him access to health and damage buffs, and, in keeping with how unkillable he is in the movies, lets him get back up after being knocked out, using energy from his super meter.
Next is Slasher, which gives the Friday the Thirteenth star access to a bunch of different machete attacks, including a machete throw and a variety of grisly grab moves.
Finally there is Relentless, which plays on Jason’s ability to pursue his victims by letting him switch his opponent’s buttons, and teleport from one side of the screen to the other.
Outside Xbox brings you daily videos about Xbox 360 games and Xbox One games. Join us for new gameplay, original videos, previews, achievements and other things (ask us about the other things).
Thanks for watching and be excellent to each other in the comments.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- MORE BLOOD, PAIN & TEARS!!! – Bloody Trapland – Part 3
- Show of the Week: Batman Arkham Knight and How Dual Play Combat Works
- A quantum computer can determine who wins a game faster than a classical comp…
- Could We Communicate Across Time And Space? | Science Of Zero Escape DECONSTRUCTED
- The bug that poops candy – George Zaidan